Intake Primary Academy Aims:
- For all children to fulfill their learning potential and achieve a high level of attainment through providing opportunities for independence and creativity.
- That children leave Intake Primary Academy with values of community, and aspirations to be the best they can be.
- That children demonstrate care for each other, are well behaved and have a record of their successes and achievement from their journey at Intake.
- That we create a real sense of belonging and community together.
- That the school is seen as a learning community with high expectations from all parents, children and staff, so that children can pursue their ambition for success.
Dream it! Believe it, Achieve it!
Ethos and Values:
We have the highest aspirations for all our children here at Intake, celebrating their achievements and recognising their successes. We strive to create a positive, stimulating environment, where there is a real sense of belonging, where everyone is supported, empowered and challenged to achieve their potential. We embrace diversity and work hard to ensure we are at the heart of the community, working together for the good of all. We place teaching and learning at the heart of all that we do and offer exciting and innovative learning opportunities for all, with Achievement, Attitude and Aspiration as our focus for success.
Our future is exciting and we aim to become good as quickly as possible.
Thank you for showing an interest in our school and for visiting our website
Dream it! Believe it! Achieve it!
Admissions to the academy
If you are looking for a school place for your child we would welcome you to visit and learn more about us.
Please make an appointment by contacting us on 01302 344743 or click here to contact us.